Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/9/11 9:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning!

Wow Monday already....

Nothing much planned for the day, class tonight I have two PP presentations due.

Long day ahead....

Have a great day and enjoy the beautiful sunshine I hear it is ending mid-week....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 10/9/11 11:38 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Good luck with those presentations....I am sure you will do great!!

I am feeling a bit better but I still have this nagging cough...I hope this is not turning into broncitis! The last time I had it I missed out on three weeks of college and was almost put in the hospital! I go to the dr today to see what is what! I got on the scale this morning and I pretty much have stayed the same...I will take it since I have been sick the last thing I am thinking about is losing weight! Everything I eat is tasteless, I basically am eating to take my meds or if I feel that I am getting crampy from not eating in awhile. Eh, enough of my complaining!!

Today trying to get some laundry done, dr appt, then try and get stuff ready for the week. I am considering dropping the second job....I have to see what the money looks like on Friday. If I don't like what I see, I am OUT!

That is it for me!!
Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 10/10/11 12:10 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morming Ida and PA,
I overslept this morning and missed my morning AA meeting.  I plan to make the noon meeting.  I won't be able to make many meetings for a while, unless I hitch a ride from someone.  My surgery tomorrow is on my right foot and the doc says I won't be able to drive for a couple of weeks, maybe more.

I have to pick up some prescriptions today, as my sinuses are acting up, and I am having trouble with them.  I also have to get a pain pill that is okay for me to take.  I called the pain doc's office last Wednesday requesting a refill, because I was going to run out, and they never called it in.  So, I left a message on Sunday night reminding the nurse who was supposed to do it that I ran out over the weekend.  She called this morning apologizing.  

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 10/10/11 1:14 am - Whitehall, PA
 Howdy all.. 

Welcome to Monday.   I'm working Aetna today.  Siehara's home thanks to Columbus Day.  After work she has an appt with the gyn where hopefully we will get her monthly stuff taken care of.  We will come home from there and have dinner and then I am going to visit some friends of mine for a few hours. 

Nothing else going on here.  Have a great day everyone. 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 10/10/11 3:56 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi from sunny Florida! Just got here a while ago - getting ready to stop my brothers to see him then go to my sisters to drop stuff off then get something to eat.

Ooh getting ready to go. Will check in a bit later.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views